“OPIF Inc. Unified Jericho March 2020”
“By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.” (Heb. 11:30)
Prayers & Petitions are as follows:
- Outpouring of the Holy Ghost and manifestation of spiritual gifts on all OPIF churches especially during service.
- Success and victory of all OPIF churches plans and programs for 2020.
- Wisdom, humbleness, commitment, spiritual and physical strength for all the brethren especially to OPIF Board of Directors, Pastors, Ministers and elders.
- Tearing down the spiritual strong holds such as vices, immoralities, depravities and iniquities etc. within the churches and prospect souls.
- Unity among OPIF churches and brethren.
- Safety and security of all OPIF churches.
-More reach-out and churches to be established globally.
- More souls to be added in all OPIF churches.
- All other provisions according to church necessities.
- Spiritual salvation for our family.
- Love, joy, unity and peace among our families.
- Divine guidance, protection, good health and blessing (spiritual/material) for us and our love ones.
- Patience, love and understanding among parents towards their children.
- Divine guidance, wisdom, knowledge and submissive spirit for our children.
- Strong and harmonious relationship among husbands and wives.
- All other supplications according to family necessities.
- Divine intervention and guidance for our country.
- Divine wisdom and knowledge for our government leaders.
- True progress, more investment and economic stability for our country.
- Elimination of poverty and attain higher standard of living for our countrymen.
- Unity, humility and harmony among our countrymen especially our political leaders.
- Total eradication of graft and corruption in the government.
- Suppression of criminalities and political unrest in our country.
-God’s protection from all forms of calamities in our country, man-made or natural forces of nature (i.e. road accident, fires, typhoons, earthquake and volcanic eruptions etc.)
- All other concerns for our country.
- Job stability and financial provision for all the brethren.
- Divine guidance and success of personal future plans for all the brethren.
- All other provisions according to personal necessities.
Pastor Vergilio Rendon
Missionary Director, OPIF Board