The OPIF Unified Jericho March for 2023 began last February 4. This activity was initiated by Pastor Vergilio Rendon, OPIF Board Missionary Director and NC Overseer for ME, and will conclude by February 10, 2023. It is a seven-day march around a chosen area.
It's an annual event in which members of OPIF around the world pray and walk a designated path at a certain time for seven straight days, as they intercede in prayer during the march.
The following are some of the petitions members will pray for during this year's march and walk:
- An outpouring of the Holy Spirit and the manifestation of Spiritual gifts in every church.
- The success and victory of OPIF plans and programs in 2023.
- Expansion of outreaches, conversion of more souls (including their families), and the establishment of OPIF global churches.
- Unity, love, protection, guidance and provision for all our brothers and sisters. The removal of all strongholds that prevent the children of God from following His will.
- As well as divine guidance and intervention for the Philippines and its leaders, including the total eradication of Covid 19 viruses globally.
This was an act inspired by Israel's faith in God, Who had promised to give them the land of Jericho before they began their march. Likewise, the OPIF community believes and claims that all prayers and petitions for this year have been answered by our Lord Jesus.